Powerbutler Dual for 36V batteries300185049D
Powerbutler Dual 36V is a 12 Volt charger for ebike batteries. It charges numerous ebike batteries with 36V. Simply plug in the device into the 12V socket (lighter jack) of your car or camper and charge while driving or while parked.
Powerbutler is designed as Universal-Charger for ebike batteries and charges with the help of additional connectors customary ebike batteries like Bosch, Yamaha, Specialized, Panasonic, Brose, Impulse, STROMER, GIANT, Samsung or batteries with coaxial power connectors. Simply select Powerbutler Dual 36V and the suitable charging adapters for your batteries and you are independant from grid chargers. If you wish to charge different battery types with 12V, you can do so by simply buying another charging adapter.
You can do the same in case you buy another ebike with a different battery system. Powerbutler is perfect for usage in camper cars. No energy consuming inverter is needed. Instead you simply charge through your cars 12 Volt electrical system. This is efficient and space saving.
The device is provided with a deep discharge protection, so your starter or living area battery are protected against being deep discharged. The delivery includes Powerbutler Dual. Please chose the charging adapters for your batteries additionally.
Powerbutler is equipped with XLR connectors on the output side. If you buy a new ebike with a different drive train system or battery, you can continue to use Powerbutler by simply buying another connector. With an extra connector you can of course charge other supported battery types too.
- Input (12V-batters): Voltage 10-15 V, power 15 A (max)
- Output (Ebike battery: Voltage 23-43 V, power 2A (max)
- dimensions: 168 x 103 x 42mm weight: ca. 580g plus Adapter
- deep discharge protection for car battery
- Excessive temperature, overcurrent, overload
- shortcircuit on the input (replacement of fuse needed)
- Visual indicators of operations states charging / fully charged / error
*pictures may differ
* „Preis inklusive der gesetzlichen Mwst."