Powerbutler Single for batteries with coaxial connector (36V)300185108-4
* „Preis inklusive der gesetzlichen Mwst. in Höhe von 19%"
Simply connect via lighter jack in your car or camper and charge your ebike battery while driving. Powerbutler is ideal as travel charger in your campervan, because you don’t need an inverter 12V-230V. Instead it is connected to your campers 12V electrical system. This means maximum independancy.
The device is provided with a deep discharge protection, so your starter or living area battery are protected against being deep discharged. The delivery includes Powerbutler Single and one with coaxial connector- see pictures
Powerbutler is equipped with XLR connectors on the output side. If you buy a new ebike with a different drive train system or battery, you can continue to use Powerbutler by simply buying another connector. With an extra connector you can of course charge other supported battery types too.
- Input (12V-batters): Voltage 10-15 V, power 10 A (max)
- Output (Ebike battery: Voltage 23-43 V, power 2x A (max)
- dimensions: 168 x 103 x 42mm weight: ca. 580g plus Adapter
- deep discharge protection for car battery
- Excessive temperature, overcurrent, overload
- shortcircuit on the input (replacement of fuse needed)
- Visual indicators of operations states charging / fully charged / error
*pictures may differ